Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Downtown Athletic Club

Heisman talk usually pisses me off when it comes pre-Halloween, but this years race should be really really really good. I figure there are ten known candidates, many underclassmen, and some seniors.

1. Matt Leinhart
2. Adrian Peterson
3. Reggie Bush
4. Chris Leak
5. Vince Young
6. Michael Hart
7. Ted Ginn Jr.
8. Charlie Whitehurst (call me crazy but he could put up some good numbers)
9. DeAngelo Williams
10. Jared Zabransky

Sure I had the help of a current college football preview, but late last year expecting Leinhart to go pro I predicted the next two Heisman winners to be Bush and Ginn Jr. Well then V. Young went and destroyed the Wolverines in the Rose Bowl. (by the way that was the best football game I ever saw, and I think we will look back in a few years and remember how huge that game was and really how well played)

More to come, look for Tiger this week but watch out for Stew Cink, Dave Toms, and Chris DiMarco, I'm pretty sure its gonna be an American or a caublinasian American.

Thanks Ray, glad to see your gettin' paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home