Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Don Schwartz

Is there anyone out there? Good, I have a question. When did you stop collecting baseball cards? (baseball cards = all sports cards).

I was just googleing something and thought about my idea of personally appraising my baseball card collection. I think today I will begin by buying a magazine, and sorting. I like to do little things like this from time to time.

My most prized item is a Michael Jordan Rookie, that may very well one day make a down payment on a house, currently I have two. I traded one for a Jerry Rice and a Barry Sanders rookie card, I don't know if it was worth it. But at the time it seemed like a sound investment. If I could go back fifteen years.

***Added*** I did mean to mention how much better Detroit looked last night than Miami. They are going to destroy everyone. They are the Patriots of the NBA, says Collin Cowheard, he's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home