Friday, October 21, 2005

whew!!!!

What a week. Work has been busy so no top five, and no comment on the BCS. I don't know if I'd have the Trojans number one in the AP, but they've done everything asked of them so far.


Okay Pick 'em:

Texas 41 Texas Tech 31
Tennessee 13 Alabama 15
Auburn 23 LSU 10...no real reason just feel it
Clemson 59 Temple 10

My beloved Gamecocks will squeak by Vandy...24 - 17. Good game for both teams to stretch bowl eligibilty further along.

Reggie Bush won the Heisman last week. My question is can Vince Young do enough to make it close? I say yes. I still think if the Heisman is an MVP, Maurice Drew is the most important man on the west coast, Maroney is the most important man to the Midwest, Brodie Croyle in the South and in the Southwest, Vince Young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home