Thursday, July 07, 2005

Preview 05

This officially begins the college football preview of The Mighty Sound of the Southeast.

What I plan to deliver is your Nat'l. Champ, Heisman Winner, and the most spot on predictions for what will happen this season. Years past, I created my own gambling lines for games and was moderately successful with very liberal lines. This year I don't plan on going down that road, but I can help guide everyone's picks and give some clarity to the season. I plan a weekly poll and weekly Heisman updates begining later in the season. I also plan on giving as much insider info as I can find. I've been privy to a smidgen over time.

I thought it might be a nice excercise to have some word association to jar your memories and wake the echoes so to speak....

Let these words or phrases begin scratching that college football itch:

Norman, Oklahoma...Rocky Top...Hokies...Blue Hens...Zips...Big Blue...Reggie Bush...Corvalis...Bayou Bengals...Army/Navy...Howard's Rock...12th Man...Rose Bowl...
Joe Pa ...Camp Randall... Howard Schnellenberger...Hook 'Em Horns...Chris Leak...
Roll Tide...Chief Osceola...Uga...Touchdown Jesus...Folsum Field...The Grove...The Shoe...Play Like a Champion Today...Fun 'n Gun...Run 'n Shoot...Single Wing...Wishbone...The Egg Bowl...The Iron Bowl...Little Brown Jug...Border Wars...Whooo Pig Soiee....Wide Right...

That's a start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home