Saturday, February 24, 2007

And so it begins...

It's getting to be that time of year in basketball. The small conference tourneys are starting next week and then the bigs get going. I love March Maddness, but something I'd like to see changed immediately. No more colored uniforms vs. colored uniforms. I cannot stand watching blue jerseys vs. orange jerseys. Is white that out? I understand the business of these uniforms, believe me I do, but it should be a rule that the home team choses colors and the road wears the opposite. One in white or grey the other in a color...red, green, orange, purple, black I don't care. It looks beyond stupid to see a team in green play the team in red, this ain't the YMCA.

Things I like very much...the internet. Bless it. I have watched USC baseball online for the past couple of days...I'm not in love with the production, but at least I can see it. Sure my dad only had a transisitor and his imagination...but I'm not that type of purist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home