Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Deep in the Heart of Texas

It's over. I don't want anyone to compare Kevin Durant and Greg Oden. This year this season, Oden needs to average 40 points and 20 boards to catch Durant. Oden has been hurt, and hasn't gotten going the way many think he will. Durant on the other hand looks like the second coming.

Do you realize Kevin Durant has scored 37,37,37, and 34 in seven conference games. The 37 points are all tied for highest ever in Big 12 play. He almost broke his record tonight, he didn't beat the buzzer on a dunk.

I, amongst friends announced that I would take Durant over Oden in the draft.. I don't know when I said it, but roughly a month ago. I'm at the point now that I take Durant over any current NBA player that isn't Dwight Howard or Kobe Bryant and maybe Amare Stoudamire. Barring injury or Len Bias related fatality Kevin Durant should be in the elite in two years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home