Friday, February 09, 2007

I Miss Tom Landry

I don't mind saying I miss the old Dallas Cowboys. I was born in 1977 so I didn't get to see much of what they were. I love the history of the NFL and have been really looking into those old teams, and why they were America's Team. I miss the teams of the 80's too. They were the good ol' boys and they were great for years. I guess it happens with every team. The luster gets worn off, and the legendary coaches stretch further and further away.

Thankfully college baseball started for USC today. No more worrying about the basketball team. Hopefully we can get through the next couple of weeks without any major injury or problem. Hopefully we can send Tre' Kelley out with some class and style and thank him for his efforts with dignity. Hopefully we won't win the NIT again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home